Follow these steps:
1. Go to Audits > Qualifications > click on the + New button
The Create Qualification Form will open, fill out all the relevant information.
2. Fill out the mandatory fields
- Assign the Qualification to one or more Group(s).
- Introduce a Qualification Title.
- Select the Company you will be qualifying. You can select one from the list or create a new one on the fly by clicking on Add New.
- Select the Responsible Person from the dropdown.
- Select one or more QA(s).
3. Fill out the optional fields you wish to include
Indicate a Due Date.
- Select one or more Tag(s) or Add a New Tag on the fly.
- You will be able to link the Qualification to one or more CAPAs if the CAPAs module has been activated in your environment and also for you as a user.
- You will be able to link the Qualification to one or more Change Requests if the Change Control module has been activated in your environment and also for you as a user.
- If relevant, add a Remark to the Qualification.
5. Save the Qualification.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.