How to access Folders and view their contents
- Go to Document Control > Folders.
- In the list of all Folders, use the Filters and the Search field to find the right Parent Folder.
- Click on its Title.
- The Folder View will open.
- In the first table you will see a list of the Sub-folders that are stored in the Folder. In the second table below, you will see a list of all the Documents stored in the Folder.
- If you click on the Title of a Sub-folder, a new Folder View will open, with the same structure: first a table with Sub-folders to the Sub-folder itself and then below a table with all the Documents that are stored in that Sub-folder. When there are no more Sub-folders the first table will be empty.
Other functionalities in the Folder View
Depending on the User Type you have in the system as well as the role you have in each of the Documents in the list, you will also be able to use the icons in the right hand side of the list (View, Download, Edit Settings, Mark as Favorite and Edit Roles).