It is really simple to export Lists of Trainings from QualityKick.
- Go to Trainings > Trainings.
- Click on Export List. You will then be able to select between different options:
- Export current columns only (CSV). These are the columns that are currently displayed in your Trainings List below.
- Export all columns (CSV). This includes all available columns.
- Export current columns only (XLSX). These are the columns that you are currently displayed in your Trainings List below.
- Export all columns (XLSX). This option includes all available columns.
If you select all columns, the exported list will include:
- Training ID
- Training Title
- User Functions
- Maximum Training Period
- Due Date
- Start Date
- Retraining After
- Training Assessment
- Training Supervisor
- Total Users
- Date created
- Time created
- Date modified
- Time modified
- Time zone
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.
Please note: The Trainings List only includes Trainings, Users assigned to the Training are not included. If you wish to export a List of Trainings including Users / Trainees then Export Trainings and Users instead.