It is really simple to export Lists of Trainings and Users from QualityKick.
The List will include both Users with access to QualityKick as well as Offline Users.
- Go to Trainings > Trainings.
- Click on Export Trainings and Users. You will then be able to select between different options:
- Export current columns only (CSV). These are the columns that are currently displayed in your Trainings List below.
- Export all columns (CSV). This includes all available columns.
- Export current columns only (XLSX). These are the columns that you are currently displayed in your Trainings List below.
- Export all columns (XLSX). This option includes all available columns.
If you select all columns, the exported list will include:
- User Type: In this field, you will either see QbD User (users with a user profile in QualityKick) or Offline Users (users that do not have access to QualityKick).
- Training ID.
- Training Title.
- User Functions.
- Maximum Training Period.
- Due date.
- Start date.
- Retraining after.
- Training Assessment.
- Training Supervisor.
- Total users.
- Date created.
- Time created.
- Date modified.
- Time modified.
- User's name.
- User's email.
- User date assigned.
- User time assigned.
- Date completed.
- Time completed.
- Time zone.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.
Please note: The list includes both Trainings as well as Users assigned to the Training. If you wish to export a List that only includes Trainings then choose Export List instead.