It is really simple to export Lists of Users from QualityKick.
- Go to Manage > Users.
- Click on Export List. You will then be able to select between different options:
- Export current columns only (CSV). These are the columns that are currently displayed in your User List below.
- Export all columns (CSV). This includes all available columns.
- Export current columns only (XLSX). These are the columns that you are currently displayed in your User List below.
- Export all columns (XLSX). This option includes all available columns.
If you select all columns, the exported list will include:
- Permission Role
- Highest permission role obtained
- Job Title
- Last login date
- Last login time
- Date created
- Time created
- Date modified
- Time modified
- Time zone
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.