An Event can only be deleted while it is in Under Investigation status.
Who can delete an Event?
- Administrators can delete an Event, regardless of having a role in the Event or not.
- Managers and Regular Users can only delete an Event if they have a role in it (Initiator, Responsible Person, Investigator or QA).
- Read Only Users cannot delete an Event.
How to delete an Event?
- Go to Events > Events.
- Use the Filters and Search field to find the Event you wish to Delete.
- Select the Event by clicking on the check box to the left.
- Go to the With Selected drop-down at the bottom of the list and select Delete.
- Click on Apply.
In the Event deletion form:
- Sign off electronically.
- Introduce a Remark explaining why the Event is being deleted.
If the action was successful the system will give you the following notification: Deleted successfully 1 of the 1 selected Events.
Why do I get the message Deleted successfully 0 of the 1 selected Events?
This error message will appear when:
- The Event was in any other status than Under Investigation.
- You do not have the necessary permissions to delete the Event.