Before you can export the file with the PDF Annotations made by the Reviewers, just must first configure in which statuses these can be exported.
Configuring the permissible statuses for downloading PDF annotations
- Go to Document Control > Module Settings.
- Go to the General Section.
- In the Permissible statuses for downloading PDF annotations field, select the statuses in which it should be possible to download or export the file with the PDF annotations.
Once you finish editing, save the changes.
Exporting the file with the PDF Annotations
The file with the PDF Annotations can be exported from the Document Listing Page or from the Document Details Page, or from the versions tab.
As an example is shown how to Export the file from the Document Details Page.
- Click on the Export Annotations PDF icon.
- Select in which format you would like the annotations to be shown. The file will be downloaded from the application.